Greetings NAD Delegates and Alternate Delegates!
1) Thank you to SA’s who RSVP’d for the ASAC luncheon. NAD looks forward to having Affiliate and SA Presidents or their designees join for a nice dinner networking event! If you have not yet RSVP’d, please use this link here to make your dinner payment ASAP:
2) If you have not fully checked out all your on-line Delegate related information, please go to NAD’s conference website at www.2018conn.nad.org and look under the DELEGATES tab where you will find everything needed related to your duties, etc. NAD has put all the information in ONE place for you. You can also go directly to: http://2018conn.nad.org/delegates/
If you are unable to find a specific answer or need additional information, please contact Jerry at this e-mail address: [email protected]
3) Some Affiliates and SA’s have requested changes in their delegates with replacements. If you must make any adjustments to your delegates, please be sure to re-submit a JotForm registration form. Some of you have sent me e-mails requesting changes with new or different delegates. It is best to use the JotForm directly as this will ensure that all delegates are properly registered in one location. The final cut off date for making any changes to your delegates is TOMORROW, May 31, 2018 if you want to still be eligible for early bird package/combo pricing. After June 1st, only individual event tickets/pricing will be available for delegates. Here is the delegate registration link: https://form.jotform.com/80535896823165
Please be advised from now until June 30th, if there are any delegate changes, the Affiliate/State Association President must complete a new delegate registration form. The Jotform link above should be used for this purpose.
4) Delegates will have an opportunity to join a webinar covering important topics relating to your duties and the Council of Representatives (COR). The preliminary plan is to have a one hour webinar offered on Thursdays, June 7, 14, & 21. You only need to attend one of them unless you want to watch the webinar again. There will be about 50 minutes of topical discussions and 10 minutes of Q&A. Attendees will also have an opportunity to type in questions during the webinar. If time does not permit all questions to be answered during the webinar, efforts will be made to follow up after the webinar concludes. Specific webinar times will be posted via e-blast in the next few days. Please make good use of reading your delegate manual prior to the webinar as this will help provide an efficient experience. Delegate manual link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CGsmw8csjvzKF2R4ta8MG_xl1AfzDsXAXXSbtgROrUc/edit
5) Candidate applications for NAD officers and board members/representatives has closed, effective May 22nd. Final candidates info for upcoming NAD elections will be posted next week by June 3rd. Web link will be provided in next week’s delegate e-blast.
6) After June 1st, final report details regarding the 2016-2018 Priorities will be posted on the NAD conference website. As soon as the web link is provided, we will share this with you as well.
Again, please remember that ALL of your state association and affiliate delegates need to be registered by tomorrow, May 31st.
Catch you all next week!