We are sorry but the online #NAD2018 registration deadline has passed! The NAD Conference Team is busy behind the scenes getting ready for the conference — don’t worry, we still want to see YOU in Hartford!
Connecticut Convention Center pre-function area
Tuesday, July 3 until Saturday, July 7
7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
*Early Registration available for Delegates on Monday, July 2 from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The following events will be available on-site for registration:
- Workshops: free for NAD Members
- NAD Exhibit Hall: Open to the Public
- [email protected]: Opening Ceremony: $40
- [email protected]: pulseThat! and Live Auction: $60; Y3-Y17 $10
- [email protected]: College Bowl Finals: $60
- [email protected]: Youth Ambassador Finals: $60
- [email protected]: ASL Rocks!: $40; Y3-Y17 $10
- Government Employee Training: $280
- NDEC Certificate: $100
- RID CEU Processing: $100
- NAD Certificate: $10
- DIG Certificate: $0
With the exception of the NAD Exhibit Hall, registrants are required to be a current NAD Member or pay the non-member fee of $40. You can easily become a NAD member online.
You can review conference policies here.