Reserve at Official Hotel
Reserve at Overflow Hotel
» Where #NAD2018 is located
- Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel
200 Columbus Blvd. Hartford, CT 06103
- Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06103
» Official Conference Hotel
The official Conference Hotel is at the Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel. The Marriott Hartford is right next to the Connecticut Convention Center where most of the NAD Conference activities will be.
The Marriott Hartford Downtown Hotel is sold out. We recommend that you keep checking back to see if people cancelled their reservations.
King/Double, Triple, Quad rooms are $159/night. Complimentary wireless basic internet for attendees’ guest rooms will be included. Note: this hotel does not provide airport shuttle service. See below for transportation options. In order to confirm a room, all reservations must be reserved with a major credit card. Upon arrival, please provide your form of payment. Please note, room/tax with a $50 per day incidental charge will be authorized on the provided card. Current state and local tax on the sale of hotel room at Marriott Hartford is 15% at time of check out. Deadline to reserve your room is by June 1, 2018. If a guest who has requested a room within the NAD Conference Room Block checks out prior to the guest’s reserved check out date, the Hartford Marriott will charge one night room/tax for the early departure fee. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Marriott at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
» Parking at the Connecticut Convention Center
- Self Parking is available for $19/day and Valet Parking for $23/day. Note: parking garage is not owned by the Marriott Hartford Downtown but by the State of Connecticut and is managed by LAZ Parking.
- Additional parking is available at the Connecticut Convention Center, Connecticut Science Center garage, Front Street South garage and Front Street North garage.Connecticut Convention Center Parking Rates and map
- Under 5 hours – $7
- Under 10 hours – $11
- Over 10 hours – $13
- Overnight – $19
Bradley International Airport is only 15 miles from the Connecticut Convention Center and the Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel. Bradley Flyer (Shuttle) provides quick and easy travel between the airport and Downtown Hartford. The trip takes about 30 minutes and operates approximately hourly between downtown Hartford and all terminals at the airport daily. There is a stop at the Connecticut Convention Center as well!
Bus service fee $2 USD one way
Estimated Taxi Fare: $44 USD one way.
T F Green Airport (Providence, RI) — 95 miles NW from Hartford, CT
Bus: $32 one way from Logan Airport to Hartford, CT. *prices may fluctuate.
- Logan Airport (Boston, MA)
- Bus: $39 one way from Logan Airport to Hartford, CT. *prices may fluctuate.
- Airfare Aggregators:
Airfare Aggregators Tips: You must search few airlines on your own. For instance, Southwest.com does not allow it’s results to be aggregated. Frontier Air, Allegiant Air, Spirit, and JetBlue is few other possible sites you would need to check to compare prices. Bradley International Airport services JetBlue and Southwest.
» Other Transportation
- Union Station (CTfasttrak & CTTransit Bus & Amtrak Train)
- Hartford DASH – The dash is the most convenient way to experience downtown Hartford, connecting you from the Connecticut Convention Center to hotels, attractions, restaurants and entertainment throughout the city. The dash is a free, downtown circulator bus that departs from the Connecticut Convention Center every 15 minutes on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Note: Hilton Hartford #11, CTCC and Marriott #1.
- Getting to the Hartford Marriott Downtown Hotel